Planning Manager (Rainbow Dust Colours)
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2022
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Planning Manager to join our production team at Rainbow Dust Colours (RDC) in Preston.
The role will report directly into the Site Manager and will be responsible for planning, preparing, and executing production schedules for the manufacture of industrial bulk mixes and finished products across all ranges of RDC while closely monitoring all stocks from raw materials to the finished products.
Key Tasks (Specific):
- Interpret the sales data/forecast into an operational production forecast, ensuring regular liaison with the relevant stakeholders.
- Analyse production requirements and factory capacity to create production schedules to meet customer demand and deadlines.
- Monitor the execution of production plans and assist with any potential issues with machinery, equipment and staff.
- Collate and assess data on production output, preparing reports and providing support to optimise manufacturing efficiencies and costs.
- Liaise with the purchasing department to ensure the adequate and correct stocks/materials are in place, advising of potential shortages.
- Accurately process all manufactured goods records onto the system to ensure correct stock movement.
- Assist in the collection and inputting of stock take data.
- Preparing reports/data for potential new equipment/projects.
- Prepare and maintain bills or materials where relevant for all stock codes.
A copy of the full job description for this position is available from upon request.
Applications should be made by submitting a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.