The Real Good Food Company plc was incorporated in February 2003. Following the hive up of the subsidiary companies the Group launched onto AIM in September 2003 trading in the food sector. The Group will continue to develop its assets by focusing on product excellence, customer service and innovation.
The Real Good Food Company plc consists of four main operating divisions: Renshaw, Napier Brown Foods, Garrett Ingredients Thornbury and Haydens of Devizes. Through these divisions the company supplies a wide range of ingredient and bakery products to grocery retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers.
- Three year plan to double the business over the next three years to a turnover of £500 million with a 6% EBITDA
- Delivery of increasing shareholder value by avoiding dependency on any one business stream
- Five distinct yet complementary business units with a decentralised management structure
- Businesses operating across a broad range of sales channels: industrial, retail, foodservice and export
- Small but experienced central team providing support in key areas of people development, operational investment and brand revitalisation